Nikkiso Cryogenic Industries Service Centers offers an in-house comprehensive Pump and Turbo Expander Training, which provides training in theory, as well as hands-on experience. This training is generally offered twice a year (Spring & Fall) at each of our service facilities.
Our training courses are designed to improve the depth of knowledge for plant operators and maintenance technicians and to provide a more complete vision on the operation and maintenance of Cryogenic equipment for Industrial Gas, LNG and Clean Energy fields.
Training Programs Included
Features & Benefits
- Introduction to basic air separation processes and liquefaction
- Theory of Operation
- Design and construction
- Auxiliary systems and instrumentation
- Operation basic start up, operating procedures and safety precautions
- Maintenance- philosophy
- 75 field service technicians
- Service from 18 global locations, reaching 200 countries
- Training available Spring and Fall in select locations